Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 11, 2011 The 7th Homecoming Day Special Event

  Like a hangover, I couldn't get away from jet lag still.
Tim Thompson at KAIST was the guest speaker.
From this moment I started to doze on and off.
He was a great speaker, I guess.

The Final Guest Speaker was~
The "Isaac" Durst!!!
Oh, My!
I tried to keep my eyes open.
 Remember "BALANCE"
Charade- communicating with different gestures
           
             What kind (genre)-  1. movie        2. song      3. book
Interaction- 1. When it's right: on the nose
               2. When it's close: gesture
                                                               3. When you express the opposite of the target word:

The order of giving information to get to target 
  •  What is it?
  • How many words?
  • Which word?

 
 Group Photo with Isaac
 Autographs by Isaac!
 Photos with Isaac!!

Happy Jenny and Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment