Monday, May 30, 2011

re-construed dictation


  • Re-construed Dictation
l Language Focus:
tense changes from present to past
1) be verb present tense to past
2)verb present tense to past
l Key vocabulary
am-was are-were is-was 
go-went do-did put-put 
press-pressed fetch-fetched 
bring-brought fold-folded
-----------------------------------------------------------
You are to change the verb tenses from present to past.

For example,
My clothes are dirty. My clothes were dirty.
I go to the laundry room. I went to the laundry room.

l Now, it’s your turn.

My clothes are dirty.
I go to the laundry room.
It is late.
However I go there.
I put in $1.
I press the start button.
I fetch it.
I bring it inside.
I fold it.




  • Re-construed Dictation(Revised version)
-------------------------------------------------------------
You are to change the verb tenses from present to past.

For example,
It is late.
It was late.
I go there.
I went there.


Now, it’s your turn. Listen, think and write.
Put down your pens or pencils. Listen and think.
One, two, three, four. 
Now pick up your pencils and write.

Re-construed sentence 1

_____________________________________


Re-construed sentence 2

_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment